It was established in the year 2004 at Bonai, 60 KM from Rourkela. The unit had a MoU with the Government of Orissa to set up an Integrated Steel Plant. The plant is spread over 50 acres of land with a capacity of 200 TPD.
Ensuring a high quality finished product begins with the procurement of high-grade raw material. This access to continuous and reliable supply of high-grade raw material is a prime factor in ensuring top quality is consistently maintained in the manufacture of the best quality sponge iron.
Advantage: Sponge Iron
- In-house raw material to manufacture billets
- No dependence on the outside sources for raw materials
- Total control on the chemical composition of the steel while manufacturing billets and then TMT bars
- Complete quality assurance
- Cost control that gives an advantage of price competence
- Consistent and top class quality leading to customer delight and increased trust
Established in the year 2004, plant situated at Industrial Estate, kalunga with a capacity of 200 TPD